Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nancy Pelosi & Dolores Umbridge

You know, i was watching President Obama’s speech to congress. as soon as Mr. President arrived and said a dozen time thank you. and than Madam speaker presented President of United states. The scene suddenly reminded me the Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix” a character in special – Dolores Umbridge.

You decide yourself – here is the you tube video where Madam Speaker presents Mr President: Watch especially the second from 1:20 to 1:30

And here is Dolores Umbridge:

You decide :)

6 comments:

Pru said...

Haha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sees the similarities between the two! I think it must be how Pelosi smiles and giggles. Her evil intent may play a part, too.

bleedingears said...

YES!! I recognized the similarity but thought I must be hallucinating. Maybe it's the butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" smile with the wide-eyed stare.

bleedingears said...

YES!! I recognized the similarity but thought I must be hallucinating. Maybe it's the butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" smile with the wide-eyed stare.

Anonymous said...

Admiring the time and effort you put into your site and
detailed information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material.
Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to
my Google account.
my site: the diet solution

Anonymous said...

This aged very well.

Anonymous said...

I literally just googled, "Why is Nancy Pelosi just like Professor Umbridge?